2 April 2019
April 1st, 2019 E-Board Meeting Minutes
by Liam Fruzyna
Participants: Liam Fruzyna, Hasan Barakat, Barbara Sammut, Makayla Jones, Willencia Louis-Charles, George Ronan
Meeting in Olin 204
Purpose: General executive tasks.
Weekly e-board meetings are Mondays at 8:30 pm in Olin 204, all are welcome.
- This Wednesday, April 3rd at 5:30 pm. Still trying to determine if they will buy food.
MPS Discovery World Event
- This Thursday, April 4th from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
- Friday, April 12th from 9 am to 2 pm.
- There will be 2 challenges:
- 1st: Building a structure on an earthquake simulator.
- Focused on building and failing.
- 2nd: Improve a common household device.
- Focused on teamwork and brainstorming.
- Shirts are designed for all the students.
- Volunteer sign up will go out in newsletter tonight.
Spirit of Marquette Award
- Application due soon. Hasan will write up and e-board will proof read for Monday.
Hunger Clean Up
- Only 4 people signed up but there are nearly 4 weeks left.
- Will remind in the newsletter tonight and that friends can come along.
Design Day Presentation
- Would demo DIY Arduino on design day.
- We will go.
Next DIY ECG Event
- Thursday, April 25th at MAS.
- Prep session is planning on Tuesday, April 16th.
MPS Stem Fair
- Monday, April 29th from 9 am to 1 pm at Harley-Davidson Museum.
- Event is focused on getting middle schoolers interested in STEM.
categories: eboard - meeting
- Hackathon sign up
- Hunger clean up sign up
- Rockwell visit