19 March 2019
March 18th, 2019 E-Board Meeting Minutes
by Liam Fruzyna
Participants: Liam Fruzyna, Hasan Barakat, David Fraley, Barbara Sammut, Makayla Jones, Willencia Louis-Charles, George Ronan, Jason Rutten, Efrain Torres
Meeting in Olin 204
Purpose: General executive tasks.
Weekly e-board meetings are Mondays at 8:30pm in Olin 204, all are welcome.
Cookies with the Chair
- Tomorrow night (3/18) at 6pm. Cookies will be baked tonight.
- Happening this Thursday, March 21. Prep session is tomorrow (3/19).
- Prospective student day for incoming engineers. Traditionally we show opportunities BMES can provide outside of class.
- This Sunday at 10:45 am on the 1st floor of Engineering Hall.
- Coming up in about a month. A date will need to be planned soon.
- April 24th is the best option.
BME Concentration Night
- Formerly called Discipline Night.
- Now called Major Help.
- Next week Wednesday, March 27th is the ideal date.
- Barbara will talk to freshman teacher about what we need to do.
Visiting GE Engineers
- GE Engineers will come Wednesday, April 17th to talk to the organization.
- We will try to move it to Tuesday the 16th since Easter break starts the next day.
- Date TBD, April 3rd is the most ideal option.
- Some entry level supplies were ordered today.
- Planning for 10 cars but more would be better for backups.
- Need a work breakdown structure before presenting to Plexus.
- ACM hackathon is the same week as ours, they would like us to do a demonstration in their dead time.
- Happening Wednesday, April 10th for half an hour at noon.
High School Design Challenge
- 90 students have signed up
- The shirts are here.
- We can sit in E-Hall 236 Wednesday night to have people come pick them up.
categories: eboard - meeting
- Concentration survey
- Feedback survey
- Cookies with the Chair
- Major Help night
- Discovery Day