12 February 2019
February 11th, 2019 E-Board Meeting Minutes
by Liam Fruzyna
Participants: Liam Fruzyna, Hasan Barakat, David Fraley, Barbara Sammut, Makayla Jones, Willencia Louis-Charles, George Ronan, Jason Rutten
Meeting in Olin 204
Purpose: General executive tasks.
Weekly e-board meetings will be Mondays at 8:30pm in Olin 204, all are welcome.
Career Fair Prep
- Joe or Nick from the Commons will be coming next Wednesday 2/20 at 8pm.
- Will discuss elevator pitches and personal branding.
- The event will be broadcasted broadly. (Displays, Perez email, classes)
- Hasan will make a cheat-sheet again.
Girls Who Code Presentation
- They need a list of volunteers by tomorrow.
- We will give them our full list of interested members.
- One prep session will be run before the event.
E-Week Game Night
- Good attendance is not expected.
- BMES will not be running a game.
- BMES will be organizing teams.
- Dodgeball: 8
- Trivia: 4
- Scavenger: 4
- We will send out sign-ups in newsletter.
- Newsletter will contain a survey about shirts.
- Outreach team meeting with MAS tomorrow to get discussion moving.
- February 27th is the best date for the visit.
- Topic ideas: Product development process, post-Marquette transition.
- Interactive activity would be a nice add-on.
- They are looking for interns.
- Meet this weekend to crank out initial details.
- Need to get car from Efrain
Meet Dr. Pintar
- Moved to 6 to 8 pm on March 19th on the 4th floor atrium.
- Got an email about networking event possibility.
- Will try to get more details and send out some feelers.
categories: eboard - meeting
- St. Agnes survey
- Pintar event moved
- Career fair prep night
- Elympics sign-ups
- T-shirt survey